Presses with the following specs:
- A low pressure hydraulic system which
maintains lower oil temperatures, resulting in higher efficiency and
- Large bore cylinders averaging 3,800
P.S.I. maximum pressure throughout our complete line of H Frame
Presses. Working at a lower pressure means less heat and with higher
efficiency and most important of all much less risk of liability
issues. Most other manufacturers use small small bore cylinders at
700 bar equal to 10,152 P.S.I. operating pressure.
- All our hydraulic and mechanical parts
are standard in the industry and available throughout North America.
Standard features available on all
H-Frame Press models:
- Electric / Hydraulic operation provides
smooth, consistent pressing action;
- Open sides facilitates work on long
- Easily changeable flat ram nose allows
the user to adapt the press to a specific job;
- Quality, low speed Baldor motor;
- Low speed pump offers a quiet, dependable
- Self-locking table design eliminates
- Double-acting cylinder allows pulling as
well as pressing ram action;
- Hydraulic power-lift permits vertical
displacement of table;
- High capacity 15 gallon hydraulic oil
- Low pressure hydraulic system maintains
lower oil temperatures, resulting in higher efficiency and safer
Available options for our H-Frame Presses:
- Pressure regulator to limit the ram
- Variable ram speed allows operator to
select the proper speed for the task..
- Foot pedal-electric solenoid valve for
hands-free operation, c/w electric control panel.
- Adjustable stroke control c/w foot
pedal-electric solenoid valve and electric control panel;
- Front security guard for operator
- V BLOCKS matched pair.